July Third Thursday - Arts and Eats!
July 18 • 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
It's Third Thursday! Every month is special and you don't want to miss it. Music, Art, Fun, and More - all Downtown. The theme for July is Arts & Eats with featured areas on West 5th Avenue and Main Street to Avenue B. PLUS... the trolley is back! Follow the Third Thursday Facebook page and thirdthursdayhutch.com for details!
Featured Activities: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- 5:30-8:30 PM - Hutchinson Art Center events at 4th and Washington, including: Art Salew/45+ vendors: "Painting" Zoo; Live Circus performances; Sculpture Art Walk award announcments; and more!
- 5:30-8:00 PM - Food Trucks near 5th and Main, including: The Traveling Bowl; Comfort & Joy; Mobb Foods; Mark & Angel's Trailside Cafe; Rainbow Kettle Korn n' More.
- 5:30-8:30 PM - Downtown Business Sidewalk Sale, including: Evolution Salon & Spa; Amelia Beadelia's; Nicholaus Jewelry; Lucille's Boutique; Apron Strings; Anima Bella Salon; Spa & Boutique; Reffners; Sister Moses; Tesori Boutique; Dear Lizzie Boutique.
- 5:30-8:30 PM - Reno County Museum Ice Cream Social; FREE admission to Oodleplex, trolley stop
Info Booths & Activities: 5:30-8:30 PM:
- Hutchinson Fire Department: fire truck & hoses
- Toy Depot: interactive train room
- Emanicpation Proclamation Day committee
- Prairie Independent Living Resource Center
- Bernie Sanders 2020
- Mod Squad
- Central Kansas Roller Derby/Jr. Roller Derby
- Girl Scouts of the Kansas Heartland
- New Beginnings Inc.
- Evolution Car Show
- Catholic Church
- Park Place Christian Church
- Aubrey's Pearl Poppin' Parties
- First Southern Baptist Church
- Legacy Bible Church
- Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Humana Insurance
- Team Lewis Body Art
- Kinda Old Kinda New
- Rainboo Kangaroo
- Younique/C & M Enterprises
- Aradia Willard's Art
- Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories
- Aleesa Soaps
- Lularoe with the Yogis Girls