Conscious Discipline Training for Parents
May 03 • 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Buhler Grade School
808 N. Main St.
Buhler, KS 67522
Get Directions »
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Parents of children birth to five in Reno County are invited to attend an evening training on Conscious Discipline from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on one of 6 nights at locations across Reno County.
FREE dinner and child care will be available.
Advance registration is requested by visiting www.heylittlehutch.org. The training will be available at the following dates and locations:
- March 29, Hutchinson High School Childcare Center, 700 E. 13th Ave.
- April 5, Trinity United Methodist Church, 1602 N. Main St., Hutchinson
- April 12, Pretty Prairie Elementary School, 320 S. Rhodes St., Pretty Priairie
- April 26, Arlington Community Center, 900 W. Main St., Arlington
- May 3, Buhler Grade School, 808 N. Main St., Buhler
- May 10, Our Redeemer Early Learning Center, 407 E. 12th Ave., Hutchinson
In a sea of self-help and parenting books, Conscious Discipline® provides a proven and comprehensive approach that will improve both your life and the lives of your children. It empowers you with the self-awareness, brain information, developmental knowledge and useable skills necessary to create safe, connected, problem-solving homes. Learn more here!
The trainings will be led by Shana Schmidt, LPC, IMH-E®(III), owner and trainer at Unification Place, LLC. She is an infant Mental Health Specialist, Conscious Discipline® Certified Instructor, and former executive director of KAIMH (2011-2013).
Conscious Discipline trainings are funded by the Early Childhood Block Grant, a program of the Kansas Children's Cabinet and Trust Fund, and administered by Hutchinson Community Foundation.