Walk with a Doc
December 14 • 9:00 AM
Hutchinson Sports Arena
1300 N. Plum St.
Hutchinson, KS 67501
Get Directions »
Time: 9:00 AM
Join us for a FREE walk on the Second Saturday of the month at these locations. Walks start at 9 a.m. and are open to all ages and abilities!
Dates and locations:
- April 13, 2019: Dillon Nature Center with Dr. Lindsay Nordwald
- May 11, 2019: Carey Park Homebuilder's Shelter Building with Dr. Caitlin Pauly
- June 8, 2019: Rice Park Community Building with Dr. Ellen Losew
- July 13, 2019: Avenue A Gazebo in Downtown Hutchinson with Dr. Christine Sanders
- August 10, 2019: Dillon Nature Center with Dr. David Gleason
- September 14, 2019: Bluebird Books with Dr. Kirsten Paulsrud
- October 12, 2019: Hutchinson Clinic Women's Care Building with Dr. Glenda Holzman
- November 9, 2019: Hutchinson Sports Arena with Dr. Verlin Janzen
- December 14, 2019: Hutchinson Sports Arena with Dr. Mark Reed
Walk with a Doc is a walking program for everyone interested in taking steps for a healthier lifestyle. What better way to start your weekend than on your feet making strides to help your heart and improving your general health to live longer! While you walk at your own pace, you'll have the opportunity to have questions answered by local physicians.
Click here for more details!