Kansas State Fair - September 6-15
September 0600pam9> - September 1500pam9>
Kansas State Fairgrounds
2000 North Poplar
Hutchinson, KS 67502
Get Directions »
Kansas' largest ten day event showcasing Kansas agriculture, industry, and commerce, with a wide variety of entertainment and exhibits.
Every day of the fair has a theme, and this year is no different! Check them out below:
- Friday, September 6 - Welcome Back!: Welcome back to the Fair! Meet up with your friends and family for a night out.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots with Nicolle Galyon and Emma Klein, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, September 7 - Explore Kansas Weekend: Learn more about what Kansas has to offer during Explore Kansas Weekend. Communities from all across the state will be represented at this two-day event in Gottschalk Park. Communities will also give presentations at our new Pride of Kansas Stage in the Pride of Kansas Building.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Billy Currington, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, September 8 - Explore Kansas Weekend, Day 2: The Kansas exploration continues into Sunday.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Skillet, 7:30 PM
- Monday, September 9 - Dillons Dollar Day: Find the real value of a dollar during Dillons Dollar Day. Pay $1 at the gate or get in free with a Dillons Plus Card.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Demolition Derby, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 10 - Foodie Fest: Bargain shoppers rejoice! If food is your thing, you won't want to miss this day. Dozens of your favorite food vendors will offer $2 tasting portions so you can eat your way through the fair without eating a hole in your wallet. End the day with a free concert - "Little Hank Williams" himself - Mason Ramsey.
- Free Entertainment at the Bretz & Young Injury Lawyers Arena: Mason Ramsey
- Wednesday, September 11 - Kansas Cares: Celebrate all the ways Kansans care about their community. Non-profit organizations and agencies that work to make life better will demonstrate the work they do and how you can make a difference.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Francesca Battistelli and Zach Williams, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, September 12 - Thrill-O-Rama: For all those adventure seekers, head to the Midway for thrills and fun. Purchase a wristband and experience the rides to your heart's content (or until you stomach can't take it anymore). End the day with a free concert - Lindsay Ell with special guest Madison Kozak.
- Free Entertainment: Lindsay Ell with special guest Madison Kozak.
- Friday, September 13 - Ag Innovation Day: See all the latest and greatest in agriculture. Activities include a lineup of Kansas Agriculture Companies presenting at the Pride of Kansas Stage in the Pride of Kansas Building. Machinery and other new technology will be on display at the Administration Building Parking Lot.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Lauren Alaina with Mitchell Tenpenny, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, September 14 - Arts and Culture Day: Learn more about Kansas arts and culture. Check out the demonstrations on the Pride of Kansas Stage.
- Grandstand Entertainment: Hanson, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, September 15 - Outdoor Kansas: All good things must come to an end, but do not mourn the last day of the Fair. Make the most of it by exploring the Fair's Outdoor Kansas Day. Experience the educational exhibits featuring archery, gun safety, fishing and other activities. Visit our pollinator gardens located throughout the Fairgrounds and stop by the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism booth and aquarium across from Domestic Arts.
For a full fair guide and daily schedule, click here.