Third Thursday: Shop Downtown Hutchinson
December 19 • 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
December Line-Up: Shop Downtown Hutchinson!
Featured Area: Shop Local throughout Downtown Hutchinson!
Several businesses and restaurants are staying open latethis final Thursday before Christmas. Follow the Downtown Hutchinson Facebook page for more details. Downtown Hutch staff will also be announcing the winners of the holiday Window Decorating Contest!
Enjoy these activities and informational booths this month, including:
- Bookends: Santa will be available for photo ops and visits from 5-8 PM
- Reno County Museum: Christmas In the Courtyard, featuring live music, caroling, holiday refreshments, cookie decorating, and pictures with Santa.
- Hutchinson Art Center: Fall Workshop Student Exhibition and Open House from 6-8 PM.
- Clayworks at Disability Supports: Artist Reception for Mark & Bambi Freeman and John Hays from 5-8 PM.
- Boys & Girls Club of Hutchinson: Junior Vision Leaders is hosting a fundraiser for the Food Bank of Reno County.
- Toy Depot: Enjoy a meet and greet with Richard the Train Man.
- Reffner's: Sales on local high school and college apparel.
- Face Paint Project with Breanne Jones
- Reno County EMS info booth.
- Pure Romance info booth and prizes in front of Bride-2-Be
- Girl Scout Troop 50230 Fundraiser: Selling homemade bath products.
- Crafty Things by Ronda: Selling homemade coasters, hair bows, magnets, and decorated flip-flops.
- Cricket Wireless info booth.