Lindsay Ell with Madison Kozak FREE Concert @ The KSF
September 12 • 7:30 PM
Bretz & Young Injury Lawyers Arena on the Kansas State Fairgrounds
2000 N. Poplar St.
Hutchinson, KS 67502
Get Directions »
Time: 7:30 PM
Come see Lindsay Ell w/Madison Kozak on the Bretz & Young Injury Lawyers Arena stage, Thursday, September 12, 2019 at the Kansas State Fair!
For the first time in its history, the Kansas State Fair will be offering a more intimate concert experience on Tuesday and Thursday night during the 10-day event - and it's free! This new venue will have the same beverage amenities available at the grandstand. Beer sales in the arena will start at 6 p.m. and end at the end of the show. Food vendors will also be available nearby. Seating is first come, first serve. Fairgoers will be able to stand in front of the stage or take a seat in the stands.
Canadian guitarist Lindsay Ell is one of Nashville's hottest prospects. She first picked up a guitar at age 8 and has shredded with the likes of Brad Paisley and Keith Urban. Forbes called Ell "one of the most exciting and talented young artists in country music."
Ell's highlights includes:
- 2019 CMA nominee for Female Newcomer of the Year.
- Featured on CMT's Next Women of Country.
- Toured internationally with The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley and blues legend Buddy Guy.
- Plays multiple instruments and writes most of her own songs.
- Currently features on a Brantley Gilbert single "What Happens in a Small Town"
- Single "Criminal" went No. 1 on Canadian Country charts.
- Named 2015 Female Artist of the Year by the Association of Country Music Artists Alberta.
Madison Kozak, who will open for Lindsay Ell, is fresh out of Nashville's Belmont University. There is already and industry buzz circling around her blossoming career.
Kozak's highlights include:
- Opened for artists such as Willie Nelson and Morgan Wallen.
- Performed at the CMA Festival and Nashville's legendary Bluebird Cafe.
- Released a four-song EP "Heartbreak School."
- Had her first performance at the Ryman in early June with Keith Urban.
This is one of the FREE concerts this year at the fair, so you don't want to miss it!